Saturday, June 12, 2010

Richmond day 1

Today was a lot of fun, I did 3 tattoos and even got to do a few custom pieces. I will actually try to post some pictures when I get to my computer. I met Brian Bruno, who is hands down one of the nicest and most humble people I have met In a long time. His tattoos are absolutely ridiculous. Tomorrow before the convention Ricky and I are going to stop by his shop in Richmond and nerd out. Also got to see Danny Reed today and hang with Dustin Golden and Matt Sager for sometime.

So far the convention is a great success and I think will overall be a great time.

I'm very happy lately and I plan on keeping it that way. Positive attitudes can get you far in life.

2 comments:

RochelleP_Higginson瓊文 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.