Saturday, May 15, 2010

Am i just going through the motions?

I've been asking myself this quite a bit lately.


Am I happy with my life?

What can I do to make myself happier?

What's missing from my life?



These are questions that have been running around in my mind daily.
I love what I do, and I wouldnt change that for anything. But i constantly find myself wondering if I would be happier in another city. Possible one closer to phx. or. even phx again.

I've been watching friend, and co-workers, and random people who came in and out of my life, get married, start families, buy houses, do the whole " real grown up" thing. I've been finding myself wanting all of those things more than ever before.


Working towards my career goals was a very fulfilling and rewarding experience, and now I am at a point where my personal life goals are something that need to catch up. I feel a need to be selfish in a way. but selfish in a way towards my personal life.


I am going to attempt to post to this thing on a daily basis for a while. even if its a one word post. so. lets see if i can do it.


here's a few tattoos, just cause.




No comments: