Wednesday, March 18, 2009

blue planet

I've recently been buying a lot of discovery channel dvds. planet earth, blue planet. ect. It has really rekindled my love of the ocean, and oceananic life. My good friend DJ, is actually going to give me a decent sized aquarium and help me get it going as a salt water tank. my first ever. hopefully towards the beginning of next winter we are going to take a trip to some island locations, and check out some snorkeling and scuba stuff.

I've been trying to read more. its been difficult to find a book, not tattoo or art related that keeps my interest. But the effort is there.

I'm looking forward to spring and to warmer weather. not hot. just warm again. day spots, bikes, road trips. get into it.

1 comment:

Shelltoon said...

Dude... al of Tom Robbins books kill it. Lots of inspiration for drawing and such.
Cheers!!!
-T