Friday, January 9, 2009

...

so lately I have been feeling very restless. i generally feel some sort of dissatisfaction, but this feeling has been growing.

maybe its the changes in my personal life. maybe its my desire to always be moving.

im not sure exactly what it is. i just know that it is growing.

i want to sell most of my things and pick up and go. sleep in my car, friends house, hotels. constantly moving. never really sleeping.

i want to do all of this, but there is still something holding me back.

fear.

fear of failing. fear of letting myself down. letting down the people i care for down.

i feel like that holds me back alot of the time from doing things i really want. it holds me back from throwing caution to the wind and saying fuck it.



never stopping. never really sleeping..never stop moving...




Travel plans to London are in the works.

Vegas is soon.


I need other places on this list.

No comments: